Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Brutus Monroe Blog Hop -- September Paper Pads

Hello friends, and welcome back for another Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team Blog Hop!  We were challenged to use the brand new papers from the store, and let me tell ya. . .it was hard to choose which paper pack to grab from.  If you haven't seen the new papers, you have got to, because they are GORGEOUS!  

I finally settled on using the Autumn Foliage paper along with the Jars of Love stamp set.  These two just seemed meant to be.  I colored my images with Arteza EverBlend Markers, but decided to use a fairly simple layout, because I wanted those papers to really stand out.


If you'd like to see how I made it, I do have a video up on my channel:


And be sure to hop along with the rest of the team to see what they've made with the new papers!  You won't want to miss them:


Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. wonderful fall themed card! Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Cassie! That is a great paper choice, I love the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the pattern paper and how nicely it matches your beautifully colored images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)