Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Banner

This weekend was a fun one for stamping.  Although we've been extremely busy, my husband was so sweet to let me craft 'til my little heart was content!  This is the first of a few cards I'll post today, because this weekend marked a Splitcoaststampers Mini VSN (Virtual Stamp Night).  I love those!  

This card was for the first VSN challenge called The Grand Entry.  We were to use pennants or flags on our card, and my new CDS stamp called Birthday Party was perfect!  I also used the sketch from Clean and Simple :)
Stamps:  Birthday Party
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo distress ink
Paper:  June TE KI kit, parchment
Copics:  R02, R05, YG03, RV11
Accessories:  sponge, cream brads

There are more posts to come!

1 comment:

  1. How fun and cheerful! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)