Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Perky Plants

Hello everyone!  It's my second post of the day, but a perky one at that.  I used this fun image called Perky Plants from Paper Smooches.  I made this card using the Deconstructed Sketch, and the colors from the Color Throwdown.

All of the papers and accessories used on this card are from the April Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients kit.
Stamps:  Perky Plants
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  MME Gertie, buttercream, red from TE KI kit
Accessories:  Copics, dimensionals, ribbon from the TE KI kit, circle cutter

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Good Gravy .. Cassie this is just to stinkin cute! I have yet to own a paper smooches, and if you keep putting out these fablous cards with them, i will have to fold ! ! ! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Cassie!!! The little paper pieced flower is adorable and I just love the bright, happy colors and papers you used!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)