Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teacher Treat

Today is Tuesday Tutorial day over at Clearly iStamp, and our regular tutorial maker isn't feeling so well.  I was asked to fill in for her while she gets better, so I humbly said sure.  It is my opinion that Lisa is a tutorial master, so bear with me while I try to fill her big shoes for the day. 

We started school this week in the our house, and since school is just around the corner for public and private schools, I thought a Teacher Treat would be in order.  Head on over to Clearly iStamp if you would like to see how I made this Teacher Treat :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you filled the Lisa "shoes" very well. I love this idea. What a cute creation. Good luck with the new school year. I give you so much credit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)