Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July Paper Smooches Sparks


I've been wanting to play along with the July challenge over at Paper Smooches!  I used one of the sketches and the Falling For You set to make this card.  I combined it with the Sentiment Sampler, because it's a 'go to' set for so much.  He was painted with my dimensional pearls  for a fun effect.  I really like the look of it. . .so fun and different.
Stamps:  Falling for You, Sentiment Sampler
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  June TE KI Kit
Accessories:  June TE KI Kit, green dimensional pearls, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by this morning.  Maybe I'll have a little more to share later :)

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun.. I love the way you added the ribbon and flowers to tie it all together.. good luck with the Paper Smooches Spark Challenge :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)