Saturday, July 23, 2011

Love You Bunches

I had a customer request the other day, and I always love the challenge.  The disappointment comes, when they aren't as fond of it as you are.  She has asked for 4 leaf clovers and the sentiment to read 'Love you Bunches'.  I had a clover from this Clear Dollar Stamps set called Year Round Bitties, and the 'Love you' sentiment came from a set called Lovely Women.  Obviously the 'bunches' was made from fabric stickers.  I had used my May TE KI Kit from Taylored Expressions to make this one.  In the end the customer was happy to take it, but she didn't like all the purple :(
Stamps:  Year Round Bitties, Lovely Women
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  May TE KI Kit, Cottonball White
Accessories:  Copics (RV63, RV66, YG03, YG07), May TE KI Kit, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I, for one, think it is genious! I love how you changed the color of the letter stickers, I never thought of that! And how the clovers are popping out of their vase is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Cass. I love the bunch of clovers. Your sentiment stands out brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the purple fine, just not for my heart's mom. :) I love all your stuff. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)