Friday, April 8, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Product Parade Day 2

If you saw yesterday's post, you know that Clear Dollar Stamps released everything yesterday in the store for you shopping pleasure.  Over the few days the DT will show you what you can do with the new releases through the Product Parade!

This first set is a wonderful sentiment set called A Godly Mother.  I paired it with Bitty Botanicals, and tried the Bleach Technique with Copic Colorless Blending Solution rather than ink and bleach.
 This set features some great sentiments for Mother's Day that you can mix and match or do whatever.

 Stamps:  A Godly Mother, Bitty Botanicals
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Rose Red
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, CDS Spring Leaf, CDS Pineapple Twist
Copics:  RV29, airbrush, & colorless blender solution
Accessories:  Scalloped Edge punch, white ribbon

My next card features the new set called A Godly Father.  I used it with a great set called Scenic Trees.  As you can see I went with a theme (sorta) with both of my cards today.  They both used Copic airbrushing.  This Father's Day card is more of a sunset landscape, and I really like how it turned out.  I can't wait to send it to my father-in-law.
 Such a great verse!
 This speaks exactly what my father-in-law has been to my husband.
Stamps:  A Godly Father, Scenic Trees
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Worn Parchment, buttercream
Copics:  YR14, YR68, Y15, B21, B23, B24, C7, 100, & airbrush
Accessories:  twine, black button, black pen

If you like what you saw, you'll love what the rest of the DT did (links in my sidebar)!  Plus, you can buy it all NOW!  You can head over to Lori's blog for more details or go directly to the CDS store and buy, buy, buy!  Come back tomorrow for more from the Product Parade!

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Cassie! I love, love, love that middle card with the tree silhouettes, and I e the first one --- the color combination and the little flower silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Cassie this are FABULOUS!!!!!! Totally GORGEOUS creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both lovely Cassie. I like how you shaded on your second card. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nicely done !!! these are all amazing cards & so nice design...
    print vip cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Cassie - I love the clean look of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holee Molee Cass.....these are gorgeous. Just look at that sponged scene. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh my!!! these are fantabulous Cassie!! I love your stamping style and the techniques are amazing!!! beautiful my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, Fabulous, Beautiful.. just a few words to describe your cards on this post. The colors are amazing. Great work !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)