Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gel-a-tins Congrats for Baby

Good morning everyone!  It's going to be a bit quiet on here for a bit, because I'm undergoing shoulder surgery to repair some damage from a fall last year.  No worries and no big deal, but I didn't want anyone to think that I had fallen off of the face of the earth. 

 I will leave you with a couple of cards that I made using the ever awesome Gel-a-tins set called Rock-a-Bye-Baby.  This first one uses papers from MME Playground.  I used the ribbon stamp in the set to create a little sidewalk :)
Stamps:  Rock-a-Bye-Baby
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento London Fog, SU Summer Sun
Paper:  CDS Grape Jelly, CDS Cottonball White, MME Playgournd
Accessories:  TE Tiny Twinkles, dimensionals, corner chomper, heart sticker, MFT Fresh Cut Grass Die-namics

This last one uses the Nestabilities Scalloped Pennet with some airbrushing and the little popped up stork and baby.  It fits perfectly into a standard invitation envelope!
Stamps:  Rock-a-Bye-Baby
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White
Accessories:  Copics, green button, yellow Baker's Twine, dimensionals

I am hoping that my recovery time will be fast and that I'll be back at it in no time.  If not, I do have a few things up my sleeves to dazzle you with just in case :)

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you have to have surgury - hope you recover quickly!! Your cards are adorable! Love the little scene with the path and everything in the first card, and the little stork card is so cute. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using ribbon as a sidewalk is GENIOUS!! get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are totally adorable baby creations, I SOOOO LOVE that new banner die, FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh dear! take care and I wish you speedy recovery after ur surgery!! :) your cards are OTT!!! you're reli rocking the rock-a-bye baby stamp set Cassie!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)