Monday, April 25, 2011

Sending Sunshine

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating the resurrection of our Lord.  We had a wonderful service at church, and then a very nice sort of lazy day with our little family here at home.  I had hoped for some stamping, but that didn't happen so I'll show you a card I sent out last week.  I used the new Taylored Expressions set called Banner Day 2 that I received for my birthday from Christi.  This uses a few different dies from a few different companies:
Stamps:  Banner Day 2
Ink:  SU Not Quite Navy
Paper:  CDS Mustard Seed, MME Hattie
Accessories:  Banner Day 2 Die, Easy Rosettes Die, Simply Scallops Medium Die-namics, dimensionals, MME Hattie brads

I'm hoping for more stamping time later, but it doesn't look good.  I have a doctor's appointment, we have school (of course), and then we finish the day with some games.  Have a fantastic day everyone, and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely FABULOUS color combo!! I LOVE that flower, beautiful girl!!! Hope you are having a GREAT week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)