Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Paper Smooches B-day Card

Yesterday was my birthday!  While I was hoping to get some stamping done. . .it didn't happen.  My daughter had piano, I had lots of loving friends and family call to wish me a happy birthday so I was on the phone a lot, and my son got sick with fever.  To top it off, my husband broke his toe at a work Ultimate Football game. . .poor guy.  I did get some yummy steaks off the grill and an overall relaxing day; just no stamping.  Sooooo, I've decided to take today to stamp, haha.  I'm allowed a couple of days to celebrate, right?!

I made this card for the Paper Smooches guest dt search.  I used the ever adorable Birthday Buddies set, and made this card for my sweet nephew whose birthday is next week.  I just love that cute little beaver, hehe.
Stamps:  Birthday Buddies
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, CDS Tropical Mist, SU Night of Navy
Paper:  MME dp, CDS Cottonball White
Accessories:  corner punch, Copics, white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to come back in an hour or so.  I have some CDS goodness to show off :D

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)