Monday, April 18, 2011

Warm & Toasty

Head HERE for the CDS Blog Hop.

Here is a little something I made for my man, because he's the best and I love him so.  I used Cute Card Thursday's challenge of 'weather inspired' to get me going.  The sheep is from The Cat's Pajamas and it's called Sheepish.  That little sheep just makes me giggle. 
Stamps:  Sheepish
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  MME Hattie, CDS Cottonball White, CDS Mustard Seed, SU Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  Copics, Liquid Pearls, gray Prismacolor pencil, oval punch, MME Hattie pearls, MFT Sun Die-namics, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

  1. Oh how funny!! Isn't that cute! :) Love how you got the sheep to look fuzzy, and the paper really brings the scene to life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun card, love it!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I LOVE this!! The DP you chose is perfect for a sky worthy of wearing a scarf! Great work Cassie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your man is going to love this.. He looks real with all that fur.. Great card Cassie..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol!! wat a fun, cute one!!! I'm sure ur man will love it to bits Cassie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie this is soooooo super ADORABLE!! LOVE LOVE the liquid pearls you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)