Friday, April 1, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge #25

It's April (as if you didn't know), and that means the start of some new challenges over at Clearly iStamp.  The winners from last month have been posted along with CIC25.  The first challenge of the month is a CAS challenge.  Clean and Simple can be so great and so hard for some.  I like CAS, because they are easy to duplicate.  I literally made this card in 5 minutes.  This card uses an older set called Monster Mash from Clear Dollar Stamps.  The paper is from CDS too and it's called Lime Juice.
Stamps:  Monster Mash
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Lime Juice, SU dp
Accessories:  Prismacolor & gamsol, googly eyes

So head on over to Clearly iStamp to get the details on the challenge.  The more players we have for the month of April, the more winners there will be.  PLUS, the new releases will be shown in just a few days!

9 comments:

  1. Oh what fun, Cassie!! I love that Monster Mash set, and your CAS is fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hi-Ya right back at ya Cassie!! What a cutie of a card!! 5 minutes??? That's amazing!!! Love the googlie eyes!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie - this is just darling!!!! I am thinking the Monster Mash is going on my next stamp order!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable monster you have there! A 5 minute card, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this Cass! I just love everything about it. We got home not too long ago with Kyler. I am one happy Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hee hee! So cute and fun, love the googlie eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card makes me laugh at once!

    so cute and funny!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG he is the CUTEST monster EVER!!!! This just makes me giggle, I LOVE THIS!!!! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)