Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Love You to my Core

Go HERE for the CDS Blog Hop

Good morning!  I'm posting a quick card before I head out with my kids to pottery class.  I made this using the Card Patterns sketch, and I made it for the Paper Smooches Guest Designer challenge.  I used this adorable set from Paper Smooches called Falling for You.  Kim's images are just too cute!  I mean, who doesn't love an apple with heart seeds?!
Stamps:  Falling for You
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Imanginsce -- Apple Cider, buttercream
Accessories:  Copics, prismacolor pencils & gamsol, corner punch, dimensionals

Ok, time to get ready for pottery.  They'll play with color, while I'll do some coloring, hehe :D

3 comments:

  1. ooooh this is so cute! I just love it! Good luck on the guest designer challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a-dorable!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I just love Kim's images. Glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)