Friday, December 16, 2011

Clearly Inspired Challenge #42 -- Birthday!

 

Happy Friday everyone!  My second post of the day. . .late no less, but still here ;)  Between dentist appointments and getting all of the kids tests in for school before break, it's been a busy one!

I'm here with the latest and last challenge for the Clearly Inspired Challenges for 2011.  I can't believe we are here already!  This one is an easy one too!  With all of the self-induced craziness that comes with Christmas, I thought that doing a Birthday theme would be good.  That, and my nephew's birthday is 2 days after Christmas.  SNAP. . .2 birds, 1 stone!  Best. . .aunt. . .ever!

I used 2 different Clear Dollar Stamps sets on this one.  It uses Calendar Tags & Designer Label Celebrations to go along with the Designer Labels Die.
Stamps:  Calendar Tags, Designer Label Celebrations
Ink:  CDS Fresh Papaya, CDS Deap Sea
Paper:  CDS Still Waters, CDS Vanilla, CDS Fresh Papaya, BG Life of the Party
Accessories:  CDS Designer Label Die, sponge, yellow, blue, & brown markers, CDS Still Waters ribbon, window punch, TE Star Trio Die, stapler

So come on over to Clearly iStamp and check out the challenge!  If you play along you could win, and if you use CDS images you could find yourself featured on the CDS Facebook Fan page!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, Cassie. I love your color selection - so cheerful - and your layout. The stamps you chose were perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Cassie! I like the patriotic theme you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)