Friday, December 9, 2011

Getting into the Kissmoose Spirit!

Yay for Fridays!  I made a card the other day that followed this same basic layout, and it was so easy that I made another one.  I love me some CAS, and being in need of a few more Christmas cards, I made this little guy.  I'm using it for the ABC Christmas Challenge, and I'm entering it into the Paper Smooches Guest Designer Challenge.  

I used my Chubby Chum Pals set from Paper Smooches.
Stamps:  Chubby Chum Pals
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  unknown blue, MME 12 Days of Christmas, CDS Cottonball White
Accessories:  Copics, red twine, foam tape, red dew drops, corner rounder

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. Hee hee, this has to be the cutest kiss-moose I've ever seen! Adorable holiday card, Cassie :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just BEYOND cute!!! Love, love, love it! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie, this is SO adorable!! I LOVE this, and I think you did a GREAT job!! What a cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie! The look on that kissmoose's face is priceless. Love this card Cassie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute moose, lovely CAS card, perfect for mailing! Thanks for joining our Y for Yipee challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time and good luck. Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)