Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's in the Bag!

Half way through the week. . .c'mon Friday!  I don't usually wish time away, but I really do just want to get to vacation.  My husband will have 2 weeks off, and since we home school. . .we get 2 weeks off!  I could use it ;)

I have another Christmas card to show, since I'm still cranking those out.  This one was made for a couple of different challenges.  I used the color challenge from Splitcoaststampers of Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, and Always Artichoke, and I use the Papertake Weekly Challenge; 'I'm dreaming of a (your fave color) Christmas'.  Mine just happens to be Kraft lately. . .always reaching for it.

I used an awesome set from Taylored Expressions called It's In the Bag with it's coordinating Shopping Bag and Labels Die.  I also pulled out my Tiny Topper Die as well.
Stamps:  It's in the Bag
Ink:  SU Riding Hood Red
Paper:  CDS Worn Parchment, Authentique Holiday Wonder
Accessories:  TE Shopping Bag & Labels Die, TE Tiny Toppers Die, ribbon from TE Holiday Wonder Project Pantry Kit, Red Viva Pearl Pen

Pics of dies used:

Thanks for stopping in today!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little bag! and I love the kraft cs with bits of ribbon! Very pretty for the holidays :)
    TFS! hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun dies!!! LOVE that little shopping bag - awesome!! Great card - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)