Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Polar Pete warms my Heart

We are enjoying some wonderful family time with each other, and I've even been able to sneak away and make a few things.  We are tackling a lot of 'to-do list' stuff. . .feels so good.  In between that, I did end up getting my latest Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit.  I made this card and a gift for my husband that I'll have to show you after Christmas ;)

I'm just in love with Polar Pete. . .one of the latest from Taylor's petite line of stamps.  Isn't he just the cutest?!  I colored my little snowflake button with Copic marker B04 & my airbrush.  I used the sketch from Mojo Monday.  I am also using the Anything Goes challenge from Bearly Mine :)
Stamps:  Polar Pete
Paper:  December TE KI Kit
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Circle & Pennant Nestabilities, foam tape, Copics & airbrush, accessories from Dec TE KI Kit

Thanks for stopping in!  I'm off to tackle more 'to-do' things :D

7 comments:

  1. A really lovely image and beautifully coloured to love the card layout. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the Challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I am saying this but I am ready for some Polar weather. It is 70 degrees here. This card is adorable Cassie. I love the way you photographed it. Have a wonderful holiday season and a blessed new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool and cheerful! LOVE your card and your design and I agree with Dawn - time for some snow here too!
    Merry Christmas wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polar Pete is adorable, Cassie....your coloring is beautiful, as always, and I love the snowflake button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas wishes to polar pete.its a nice collection , i really like it.
    Plastic Gift Cards
    Gift Card Printing

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! An adorable creation! Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)