Thursday, December 8, 2011

PS SPARKS: My Odd Bird


I really need to get crackin' on my Christmas cards, but instead I have another entry for the Paper Smooches SPARKS inspiration challenge to show you today!  I used a couple of the new sets to make this fun card. . .Word Salad & Chubby Chum Pals.  I was inspired by the dark blue and the yellow when looking at this picture.  I really just wanted those 2 pops of color to be my main colors.  

 Stamps:  Word Salad & Chubby Chum Pals
Ink:  yellow & blue (Memento Brilliance), CDS Tropical Mist
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White, CDS Still Waters
Accessories:  blue baker's twine, paper piercer, googlie eyes, sponge


Thanks for stopping in today!

5 comments:

  1. That chubby little guy just makes mr smile. What a sweet card Cassie. Have a fabulous weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word he is CUTE!!!!! I LOVE his adorable glasses and these colors are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love your smart bird, Cassie. The bold colours work wonderfully together. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW cute is that little chick with the glasses??? FUN FUN FUN! LOVE the eyes!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the google eyes with those glasses! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)