Saturday, December 17, 2011

OCL -- A Handmade Christmas

I've been working on a few request projects for a client, but found some time in the wee hours of the night last night to participate in the latest Our Craft Lounge challenge.  The challenge is A Handmade Holiday.  I needed some tags for my little nephews gifts, so I made a few quick ones.  Here is one of them using a retiring set called Hoppy Holidays.

Here's a close up of my coloring.  I meant to add some Red Sparkly Fluff, and still may, but I was pretty tired after I got this all colored up :)

Stamps:  Hoppy Holiday
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  CDS Cottonball White
Copics:  YG03, YG05, YG09, B02, B06, R24, R37, R59, E41, E42, E43, Y02
Accessories:  baker's twine, hole punch

OCL is having an awesome Christmas sale going on only until tomorrow.  If you buy one Christmas set you can get the second set at 50% off!  Just use the code 13daychristmas at checkout!

2 comments:

  1. Cassie this is absolutely adorable. I just love your coloring and how the lights make a cool border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is stunning, Cassie !! I LOVE the details you added to your sweet froggie. Gosh, I hope I can color like you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)