Friday, March 2, 2012

Clearly Inspired Challenge #47


It's Friday!  I'm sure you didn't need me to tell you that, haha.  I know I was ready for it, and I've got a new Clearly Inspired Challenge to share with you!  Are you ready for it?

Anything Goes

I'm pretty sure you can handle that, right?  I made a couple of cards for the challenge, although as a participant you can only submit one.  I used the clear stamp called Ark of Faith from the January release and the single stamp Cute as a Button from that same release.  
Stamps:  Ark of Faith, Cute as a Button
Paper:  BG Sweet Threads, TE buttercream, blue & pink
Ink:  SU Melon Mambo, SU Bermuda Bay, Vintage Photo, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  SU Melon Mambo & Bermuda Bay ribbon, sponge, buttons

Come join the fun and possibly win a prize over at Clearly iStamp!

5 comments:

  1. These are SWEEEEEET Cassie!!!!!!! LOVE them in two different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an incredible card design! I love how you made the two variations of it. So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie!!! Simply gorgeous. Love everything about both cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie, I love how you left the image natural and not colored in! "Both cards are just Cute As A Button!" :=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are SO stinkin cute! I really really like how you did not color them, but just stamped the image in colored ink. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)