Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring into Organization

I'm always in need of notebooks around here, because I just seem to write everything down.  I like to be organized as well, so I have a LOT of decorated notebooks around this house, haha.  Here is my latest one that I made for the Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Subscriber Challenge, which was 'Spring into Organization'.  


I love my subscriber set called Vintage Dreamer.


I ended up making tabs out of one of the stamps that matches the From the Heart Frame Die that TE has.  I love way they look with the decorative brads that came with my TE KI Kit.



Stamps:  Vintage Dreamer
Ink:  Vintage Photo Distress Ink, SU Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Blush Blossom, Ridinghood Red
Paper:  March TE KI Kit
Accessories:  TE From the Heart Frame Die, EP Decorative Brads, notebook, foam tape, sponge, ribbon from the March TE KI Kit


Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

  1. I love how you've done the tabs! This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tabs! This is a great idea. TFS. ~Karen Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful!!!! I have alway wanted to sit down and make one of these!!! Thanks for the inspiration! I love that die!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just thinking about doing a notebook for my stepmom for Mother's Day.. I love how you created the tabs.. They look awesome. What pretty paper that is too. I have so many undecorated notebooks I forget which one I wrote something down in..haha. Great job Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your altered notebook, Cassie! Using the dies to make tabs is very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a WONDERFUL idea, Cassie, WOW! Such a fabulous way to get organized! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)