Monday, March 12, 2012

TCP Tuesday 200

Over at The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Challenge, they are celebrating their 200th challenge.  Very cool, huh?! I've only been able to participate in a couple, but they always have wonderful inspiration to look through and their stamps and dies are wonderful.


This week's sketch was a challenge, and I'm a sucker for a challenge.  In fact, TCP is offering their entire sketch book for download right now over on their blog.  I pulled out my Sheepish set, because well. . .I just love that little sheep.


And here is the inside of the card. . .

Stamps:  Sheepish
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Pumpkin Pie, SU Island Indigo
Paper:  SU Island Indigo, CDS Cottonball White, MME On the Bright Side
Copics:  E50, E53, E35, BG01, BG05, BG07, BG09, YR01, YR12
Accessories:  Oval Nesties, paper piercer, sponge, foam tape, SU Island Indigo ribbon, White Twill

I better get moving. . .lots to get done today.  Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. Super CUTE design Cassie, LOVE GREAT colors and love how you did the inside!!!!! FUN CARD girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)