Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March SFYTT


As usual I'm battling some kidney stones and need to leave for the doctor soon.  However, before I left I wanted to be sure and post my entry for the March SFYTT.  I used a set I won from There She Goes Stamps called Ba Donkey Donk.  This set just cracks me up, and I was beyond thrilled that I won it!  If money were limitless I'd certainly own a ton more of their stamps :)  I paired it all up with my January TE KI Kit, which has some great vibrant colors.

Stamps:  Ba Donkey Donk
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Jan TE KI Kit
Copics:  RV000, RV02, BG01, BG05, BG07, YG01, YG03, & airbrush
Accessories:  corner chomper, SU Oval & Scalloped Oval punches, Curved Rectangle & Labels 4 Nesties, green sparkly ribbon, foam tape

Thanks for stopping in today!

1 comment:

  1. oh my this is sooooo cute Cassie, what a super cute image and sentiment just too fun!!!! LOVE your take on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)