Friday, March 16, 2012

Clearly Inspired Challenge #48

 

It's Friday, but I'm certain you already knew that, lol!  Regardless, it's time to get inky and markered up for the next Clearly Inspired Challenge going on over at Clearly iStamp!  This time the challenge is:

Scripture

Easy enough, right?  I used a set that I've recently grown to love that is a part of CDS's Clearly Christian line of stamps.  It's called Just Divine, and it really is divine :)  My inlaws own a vineyard of Thompson Seedless Grapes.  They are beautiful and delicious, and it is always such a serene place to visit whenever we're able to get there.

Over at the CAS-ual Friday Blog the challenge is a 1-2-3 Challenge:  1. pattern  2. an image  3. a sentiment.
Stamps:  Just Divine
Ink:  Pearl Thyme Brilliance, Memento Tuxedo Black & Potter's Clay
Paper:  Bazzill Classic Yellow Green, CDS Cottonball White, EP Country Drive
Accessories:  corner chomper, Oval & Scalloped Oval punch, SU Soft Suede ribbon, glitter pearls, foam tape

Be sure to head over to the Clearly iStamp blog to check out the challenge and get your card entered to win!

9 comments:

  1. OOOOOO Cassie love love the green and your stamping!!! beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! You did a fabulous job with the theme! Happy you played with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stamped grapes border Cass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grapes down the side are so very pretty and perfect with the Scripture. Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grapes are so pretty down the side and so perfect with the Scripture! Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie this is gorgeous! I love the verse! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh! I love this one!!! So special!

    As for the Merry Monday challenges - love those too, lol! I was in such a rush last year and it was really stressful for me. I have to have them done and mailed by the end of November and I sooooo ran out of time last year. This time, I'm doing them all year, so each one will be different (like I prefer them to be!), and of a much higher quality because I got to take my time!!!! Plus I'm such a sucker for Christmas themed anything that I get to use all my goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you played along with our CAS-ual Friday challenge this week:) This is such a pretty card. I love those grapes along the edge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)