Tuesday, July 17, 2012

CDS Digital Release Day!

 
It's an exciting day over at CDS. . .it's digital release day!  I'm showing you two new digital images, but there are lots of new goodies and you can find them all HERE!

The first one here is called Oliver Ostrich and was designed by Laurie.  I had so much fun creating this card.  It's a bit outside of my style, but that is what made it fun.

This second one is called Are We There Yet? and it was created by Deedee.  That sentiment is wonderful and the set has many more!

There are tons more sets to see AND even a new illustrator has been added to the mix!  You won't want to miss an bit of inspiration, so be sure to check out all of the DT's blogs:

Dee Dee Anderson -- illustrator
Laurie Wilson -- illustrator
Lisa Lara -- illustrator
Austin Owens -- (new) illustrator


2 comments:

  1. What great cards! Love the first one, made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these creations of yours! I have been away from blogging so long that I didnt know about that neat trick of just putting pictures of yoru supplies vs the old way of listing your supplies! I really love your ostrich card, your coloring is fantastic & Gorgeous. Great work !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)