Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dare to Get Dirty Day 4

Here we are on Day 4 of the Splitcoaststampers Dare to Get Dirty challenges!  I'm having a blast, and I'm pretty excited that I've been able to keep up!  Tomorrow may be more of a challenge, but I'll figure it out.

My first card is for Andrea's challenge, and it uses Reflections & Pretty Phrases from Paper Smooches.

My second card is for Joanne's challenge, and it uses Polka Dot Pals from There She Goes Stamps.

My third chard is for Jessie's challenge, and it uses Tabitha from Taylored Expressions.

My fourth card is for Charlene's challenge, and it uses Leaves from Clear Dollar Stamps.

My final card is for Judy's challenge and it uses all sorts of goodies from Papertrey Ink:  Farm Fresh, BB Farms & Barns, Barn Die, Farm Fresh Die.

If you want challenge details you'll have to head to Splitcoaststampers!  Thanks for stopping in :)

3 comments:

  1. All of your cards are FABULOUS!! Glad I don't have to pick a favorite!!
    Have a fabulous day!
    Darlene
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just so wonderful!! I really like the elephants, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Cassie. Especially love the barn. Another great inspiration. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)