Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dare to Get Dirty Day 5

Well, yesterday threw me for a loop, because 6 challenges were posted for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  Wouldn't you know it, yesterday was my busy day as well.  I finally got yesterday's challenges done this afternoon, whew!

My first card was made for Julie's challenge.  It uses Cutie Pi from There She Goes Stamps.

My second card was for Diane's challenge.  It uses my June Simon Says Card Kit. . .love those!

This is another from that card kit, and it is for Mona's challenge.

My fourth card is for Susan's challenge, and I really like how it turned out.  It uses Growing with Granny from Our Craft Lounge.

My fifth card is for Lisa's challenge.  It uses Sunny Side Up from Paper Smooches.

My final card for yesterday is for Jen's challenge and the MFT sketch challenge.  It uses You Rule from My Favorite Things.

Thanks for stopping in to see yesterday's cards.  I'll have more for today's.  Check out Splitcoaststampers to find out how you can take part in the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)