Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dare to Get Dirty Day 6

All right, I'm all caught up!  This is my 6th post for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenge going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  Tomorrow is the last day of challenges, and I'm pretty sure I can tackle those, unless they throw in something crazy like; adopt an elephant and then stamp a card with his feel. . .then I won't get them all finished :)

My first card is for Beate's challenge and it uses Late from Mo's Digital Pencil.

My second card is for Edna's challenge.  It uses Farm Fresh from Papertrey Ink.

My third card is for Julie's challenge.  It uses my August Simon Says Card Kit.

My fourth card is for Debbie's challenge.  It uses Harvest Berries from Papertrey Ink.

My final card of the day is for Jami's challenge.  It uses Farm Fresh from Papertrey Ink (sick of that set yet. . .me either).

Okay, not to rest my inky hands for tomorrow's challenges ;)  If you want to participate, just head over to Splitcoaststampers to find out about being a Fan Club member :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)