Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps New Release Day!

It's release day over at Clear Dollar Stamps, and there are lots of new goodies for you feast yours eyes on!  I'm thrilled to get to show you a couple of new sets that the adorable Lisa Lara created.  The first set I have to show you is called Apple Licious. It comes with colored images as well as outlines!


The second set I'm showing off is called Bookworms, and once again comes with both colored and outlined images.  There are some cute little sentiments and 4 darling bookworms to choose from within the set.

I know you don't want to stick around here too long, because there is lots of stampy goodness to see!  Head over to the Clearly iStamp blog for more peeks and check out the DT (links in my sidebar).  

Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

  1. These make me smile Cass. You know how I feel about that apple card. I hope you put it on SCS so I can fave it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling cards! I REALLY LOVE the giant bite at the top of your apple card...genius!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)