Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dare to Get Dirty -- Final Day

 Yesterday was the final day of the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  I had the BEST time making cards, and I completed my goal of making one card for every challenge!  I can hardly wait for next year's challenges!

My first card was for Mothermark's challenge.  It uses silver and a digital set called Antique Ornaments from Clear Dollar Stamps.

 My second card is for Dini's challenge.  It uses an older stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Just Divine

 My third card is for Julie's challenge.  It uses a digital set called Windowbox Wishes from Clear Dollar Stamps.

My fourth card is for Bev's challenge.  It uses my July Card Kit from Simon Says Stamps.

My fifth card is for Ardyth's challenge, and it uses Word Salad from Paper Smooches.

My final card is for Lydia's last challenge.  It uses Newsprint and Natural Beauties from Papertrey Ink.

Oh my goodness, I had the best time completing all 37, yes 37 challenges for the Dare to Get Dirty Challenges.  I'm sorry I couldn't give you any details on the challenges.  I guess that is one of the perks of being a Fan Club member.  You should consider becoming one!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely WONDERFUL cards!!! Love your designs! The beautiful flower against the newspaper bg is so striking!
    Have a great weekend, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)