Saturday, August 11, 2012

IC349 -- A Vintage Poster Inspiration

 

I'm striking while the iron is hot this morning!  I made another card following the Inspiration Challenge going on over at Splitcoaststampers.  I love them, because you get to pick your inspiration from an array of different options on a particular site.  The site we were to choose from today is called Vintage Poster Market, and I chose this one:


I used my Farm Fresh set from Papertrey Ink, and yes, I know you've seen that one a lot from me.  What can I say. . .I'm a country girl at heart ;)


Thanks, once again, for stopping in this morning!  I'm hoping I'll have some more craft time later.

Here are the links to the products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)