Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fall Jar Fillers


Last night I had more time to play, so I took the opportunity to play in a couple of different challenges going on.  I used a couple of Papertrey Ink sets called Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Fall Fillers.  I watercolored, because the challenge over at the PTI blog for Make it Monday is just that. . .watercolor.  I do love the look of this technique.  I also used the new sketch from SFYTT for August.


I've really been drawn to the blue glass jars these days.  They have such a pretty look to them, and I'm really ready for Fall.  Bring on the college football, the sights and sounds of Fall, and the yummy Fall foods. . .I'm ready!


Thanks for stopping in today!

Here are the links to the supplies I used:

2 comments:

  1. Great card Cassie!!! I love how you made that jar truly look like glass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)