Monday, August 6, 2012

TLC389 -- Blissful Background


The weekend has come and gone (sniff), and we actually started school here our household.  It has been a wonderful, busy, and productive day.  The day has been great, because here it is just after noon and I was able to make a card :D

I took a peek at the Technique Lover's Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, and was really excited about giving it a try.  We were challenged to make a card using a 'background' tutorial from the resources forum.  I decided to give the Water Stamping background a try.  My background stamp didn't show up as vibrantly as I would have liked, but I still really like this technique. . .quite fun.

Thanks for stopping in!  Here are the links to the products I used:

1 comment:

  1. What a beauty! Green inks are amongst my faves too ... looks wonderful with this technique! Thanks so much for sampling the Water Stamping technique!

    ~Bev / TexasGrammy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)