Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tuesday Trigger -- You're the World


 Hey there, crafty friends!  I've been resting and working on a few things for September, so it's been a bit quite on the 'ol blog front.  I do have something from this week's Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World.


I inked up the darling Happy Hexagons & Out on a Limb Sentiments from Papertrey Ink.  It is a super pretty inspiration piece that Cath picked out, and I was inspired by color and the softness.


The only thing I don't have a link for is the lace & the brads, but here are the links for everything else:


6 comments:

  1. You showed here your excellent creativity.I appreciate your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the Trigger! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card!! LOVE the hexagons! Did they have a punch or die, or did you hand cut them all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card Cassie! So pretty and warm. Great take on the photo too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be busy! I hope the new school year is just fabulous for you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cassie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)