Monday, August 13, 2012

A Jar of Friendship


It's Monday, and many of my local friends have sent their kids off to school today.  We finished up our first official week last week, so we are in a pretty good routine at the moment.  Both of my babies are in junior high, and that was a hard pill to swallow for me.  Regardless, time goes on and children grow up.  I am choosing to embrace the changes and roll with the punches. . .for the moment ;)

I sat for a bit and created while the kids were writing out their history terms for the day.  The CAS challenge over at Splitcoaststampers is a sketch, so I had to jump on it.  I also played along with the Papertrey Ink challenge for Make it Monday, which was a stitch challenge.  I used the back stitch with some floss for my back panel.  It was a little time consuming, but I really like the outcome.  


I'm having a bit of fun playing with some new PTI goodies.  Here are the links to the products I used:


2 comments:

  1. Cassie, clever layout. Love your perfect stitching and the sentiment repeat.
    Congrats on the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. I really like the angle. I have to get my jar set out now. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)