Monday, July 30, 2012

Dare to Get Dirty Day 3

Happy Monday!  I hope you're getting a chance to play along with the Splitcoaststampers Dare to Get Dirty challenges!  Once again, I got up early, did my workout and then waited patiently for the challenges to be posted.  I have 5 new cards to show you for today's challenges :)

My first card is for Barbara's challenge, and I used Swanky Snowdudes from Paper Smooches.

My next card is for Jeanne's challenge and it uses Melia on her Shellphone from Mo's Digital Images.

My third card is for Bev's challenge, and it uses Half & Half along with Background Basics: Farm & Barn from Papertrey Ink.

This next one is for Angela's challenge, and I used Hello Sunshine from Papertrey Ink.

And my final card of the day for DTGD is for Teresa's challenge, and I used an older Clear Dollar Stamps set called Proverbs 3:5-6.

I've been pretty blessed so far to be able to play along each day and keep up with the challenges.  If you want to play along, come over to Splitcoaststampers to check out the Fan Club!

Thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so many wonderful creations! Each so different, but amazing! You have made me add PS Swanky Snowdudes to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)