Thursday, July 12, 2012

In Stitches -- Hoo Loves Ya?

 I was pleasantly surprised this morning while going through my blogger feed.  There She Goes Stamps chose me for their Trendsetting Spotlight today!  Talk about being floored and humbled all at the same time!  


Since I wanted to play along with their Sewing and Stitching challenge, which just so happens to be the Ways to Use it challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, I combined it with Jen's Deconstructed Sketch from this morning to make this fun little card.  It uses one of my fave TSG sets called You're a Hoot!


Goodness, it was fun to make this card!  My sewing machine is broken and has been for a few months, so I had to do a little faux stitching.


Thanks for stopping in!


2 comments:

  1. Such fabby coloring on the owl. Great selection of DPs. Awesome card. Thanks for joining us this week at There She Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie this is wonderful! I love your stitching and bits of distressing! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)