Thursday, July 26, 2012

TSG166 -- Sketch


Happy Thursday, crafty friends!  I'm really enjoying the gym time so early in the morning, leaving me more time to do a little crafting before everyone gets up.  It seems to be working!  I pulled out the There She Goes Challenge Sketch for this week, along with the darling set called Hauntingly Delightful.


At first I thought I would make this card for my husband since his birthday is tomorrow.  After thinking about it, I just couldn't do it. . .don't ask me why.  So I have a different card I made him that I will show you tomorrow ;)  I wouldn't want him to come on here and see it before he gets it.  Yes, believe it or not he does check my blog daily. . .that cutie!


So there you have it.  The papers are Stampin' Up!, with the dp being a retired pack.  Thanks for stopping in!  Here is are the links to the products I used:


2 comments:

  1. Cool challenge card! Love the colors and the little guy is so cute….your hubby is gonna love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, I LOVE this!! SO FUN!! Thanks SO much for playing along with There She Goes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)