Wednesday, July 25, 2012

SC395 -- You're Just My Cup of Tea


I've been up since around 5:30 a.m. to head to the gym, and then I got to do a little stamping.  I may have to stick to that schedule since it certainly affords some stamping time :)  We all know how precious that is.  I peeked the Splitcoaststampers Sketch challenge, and paired it up with my July Simon Says Card Kit, which has the great Simon Says stamp set called Absolutely Delightful.  It also fits the Anything Goes Simon Says Blog challenge!


I love these BG papers, and I'm certainly thrilled with the way my card turned out!  Thanks for stopping in!

Here are the links to the items I used:


4 comments:

  1. The crochet flower is ADORABLE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. And that crochet flower is adorable. I want it! :)


    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous, fabulous crochet flower.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)