Friday, February 22, 2013

Black & White with a Pop of Color


Happy Friday, friends!  It is crazy rainy here today, but I won't complain. . .all of my family and friends back in Nebraska have been hit by a small blizzard.  A little rain is workable ;)  

I have a new card to share for the Clearly Inspired Challenge #69.  The challenge over at Clearly iStamp is to use mostly black and white with a pop of color.  I'm in love with washi tape, so I used a couple of rolls and the sentiment from the digital set called SPLAT.

Stamps:  Splat
Paper:  PTI Rustic White, black
Accessories:  washi tape, MS leaf punch, window punch, Flamingo Pearl Pen, corner chomper

Go check out the challenge and play along!  You may end up winning :D

1 comment:

  1. Washi tape is sure becoming a favorite embellishment in my craft room!! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)