Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's {Egg}cellent!

Have you heard?  Lisa Lara has a new line of stamps over at Jillian Vance Designs!  I happened to get my hot little hands on one of the new ones called {Egg}cellent, and it is soooo stinkin' cute!  I stamped the tree image and used some papers from Authentique.  The background was sponged to remind me of Easter's sunrise Service.

The card was actually made for this morning's Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge.
Stamps:  {Egg}cellent
Paper:  cream, Authentique dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Crushed Curry, SU More Mustard, SU Pumpkin Pie
Accessories:  Copics, sponges

I will definitely have more to share using this new set, and Lisa has two stamp sets in the Jillian Vance store.  Go HERE to check them both out and purchase them.

Just check out this little cutie I used:


1 comment:

  1. What a cute image, and I love the way your colored the sunrise! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)