Monday, February 18, 2013

TE KI Kit -- Birds of a Feather

Head HERE for the CDS Blog Hop


Happy President's Day to all of my American friends!  Because the hubs is a soldier, he has the day off.  Sadly, we have a sick wee one in the house, so not much fun stuff has gone on around here for the four day weekend.  I guess I've had some stamping time, which is always a good thing, but I'd rather have all of the my babes well.  We're headed to the Pediatrician in a couple of hours. . .pray it's not strep.

Onto more fun things. . .are you a Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients subscriber?  If you are, then you may have your kit by now, and you're happily playing with it.  If not, you should seriously consider it.  We're all busy peeps, so having a kit like this is crucial to my craft time.  It takes the guess work out of what goes together.  This month's kit features some gorgeous MME Meadowlark papers, along with some bright yummy papers, and beautiful embellies.

Here is one of the cards I made with my kit using the set called Birds of a Feather and it's matching die set; Birds and Branches Dies.


If you're a subscriber, you know about all of the wonderful benefits.  However, if you're new to the idea of these kits, let me tell you my favorite benefit. . .the 10% off at the TE store each month during your designated time.  Yeah, that's a pretty good bonus to these awesome kits.  PLUS, Taylor has a gallery set up so that you never run out of ideas for these great kits!

Oh, and just a heads up. . .Taylor is having some great sales in the store right now!

Magnetic Storage Starter Kit (I am in luuuurve with mine!) through Feb 28
great sales in her What's the Deal? department (great dollar day stuff)

K, well, I'm off to tend to sick one.  Have a great day, and thanks for stopping in!

Stamps:  Birds of a Feather
Ink:  craft white, light blue, burgundy, purple, yellow, & green
Paper:  February TE KI Kit
Accessories:  ribbon & button from kit, white embossing powder, TE Birds & Branch dies, foam tape, TE Heart Border die



2 comments:

  1. Sweet or should I say "tweet" card!! Can't wait to get my kit. I've been a subscriber for quite a while now and love it!! Especially the 10% off and free shipping once a month! Yay!
    Hope your little one is feeling better soon. So sad when they are not well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Cassie. Love the white branches with the colorful birds. Great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)