Sunday, February 24, 2013

Verve Love


I'm home with some sick kiddos today, so I figured I would get to crafting after I got them settled.  Yesterday was day 10 (I think) of the Splitcoaststampers Member Company Love Fest, and it was Verve's day!  I don't own a lot of Verve stamps, but I do really like their style.  It's so gorgeous, and if money were no object and I had a bit more room in my 'craft cave' I would own so many more of their stamps. . .sigh.

Verve's challenge was a color challenge:  Aqua, Brown, & Yellow, or Aqua, Brown, & Pink.  I chose yellow, because I really wanted to make a card with this sentiment.  I used the darling set called To the Moon.  I bought it for when my niece was born about a year and half ago.


Stamps:  To the Moon
Ink:  SU Craft White
Paper:  kraft, SU Bermuda Bay
Accessories:  white embossing powder, yellow Copics Labels 12 Nestabilities, hanger, envelope, & flower from a card kit, foam tape, Swiss Dots embossing folder, yellow grosgrain ribbon

I'm hoping to get the chance to participate in the next one.  If you have some time come check out the Splitcoaststampers Member Company Love Fest :D

3 comments:

  1. Hello there Cassie!
    WOW i totally love this card! It's sooo cute!! Really the colours the stars and that sweet saying, all of it is gorgeous! Oh and i love that cute little envelope too!!!
    Hope your treasures are better soon!
    Smiles SHarnee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, so love the design and colours and that little coat hanger is a nice touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! Love the envelope but that sentiment is perfect!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)