Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit


It's the 10th, which means it's time to check out the latest Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kit.  For all of you current subscribers you already know the wonderful benefits to getting this amazing kit each month, but if you're new to the concept let me point out a few great things!

Before I do that, take a look at one of the little diddies I made with the kit.  I used Jen's latest Deconstructed Sketch.  As always, she has a great sketch for us to use.


I used the set called Tick Tock with it's matching Die.  That set has such fun sentiments to go along with the darling clock image.


Now what are these benefits that I mentioned earlier?  Well, you can head HERE to get all of the great details, but let me tell you. . .my favorite benefit of being a subscriber is the incredibly generous 10% discount that Taylor offers each of her subscribers for a couple of days each month through the Taylored Expressions store.  That way you're not only getting your kit, but you're getting to grab up some new releases or oldies but goodies that you've had your eye on for a discount!  Pretty sweet deal, if you ask me.  Plus, there is a GALLERY filled with great inspiration for each month's kit, so you are never stuck on what to do with all of those goodies!

Thanks for stopping in today!

Stamps:  Tick Tock with coordinating die
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, white craft ink, light blue
Paper:  February 2012 TE KI Kit
Accessories:  buttons & ribbon from kit, Circle & Labels 11 Nestabilities, foam tape, Copics, corner chomper, white embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Love getting my kit every month! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! this is so fun! I love the wonderful pop of color! I'm so glad you were able to join us for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)