Thursday, February 21, 2013

Trying something new. . .

It's another day for the Splitcoaststampers Member Company Love Fest, and today is Unity's day.  I don't actually own any of their stamps, but they do have some very beautiful stamps.  We were challenged with a color challenge.  Head on over to their forum to check it out.

Over on Jennifer McGuire's blog, there is always lots of wonderful inspiration.  Yesterday she showed this amazing technique that I had never thought to try before.  I used my Birds of a Feather set from Taylored Expressions and kept it very basic by only using one layer.  I'm still on the fence about the card, but the technique is one I will definitely try again.
Stamps:  Birds of a Feather
Ink:  SU Soft Suede, SU Craft White
Paper:  kraft
Accessories:  Prismacolor pencils, sponge, Buttercup Pearl Pen, corner rounder

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so pretty!! I'll have to check out her technique! Love the kraft card base and the white outlines.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)