Friday, February 15, 2013

Clearly Digital Stamps Release Day

Welcome to Clearly Digital Stamps release day!  You didn't come here to hear me babble, so let's get to it!  There are so many wonderful sets being released today, and you won't want to miss a bit of crafty goodness for the DT (links in my sidebar).

The first set I'm showing you is called Peep Peeps, and I have to say that I am just in love with Lisa's darling little chicks!  Don't you just love them?!  This image is just one of a few that the set comes with.


This next set is called Eat More Cake, and it has a lot of great images and sentiments.  I used some crackle glaze on my cake to give it a shiny crackled effect.  The inside says, '. . .and eat it too'. 


Both sets are available now over at Clearly Digital Stamps, so after you check out the rest of the DT's work why don't you do a little shopping?  You're sure to find something you just can't live without ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that sparkly green icing on your cake. The sentiment is so cute with the little chicks. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)