Saturday, September 5, 2009

2 Challenges in 1

I'm shocked by myself this morning. I actually found some time to play along in 2 challenges, so I want to share it with you :) I made this card for the Color Dare and the Limelight challenges.

The colors for the Color Dare are Cameo Coral, Bermuda Bay, and So Saffron. Gorgeous colors, right?! The Limelight challenge is a sketch and the use of polka dots. I chose to watercolor this cute little Patchpal Ducky from Clear Dollar Stamps, because I've been so inspired by all the watercoloring I've seen lately. My bff, Christi, has been so inspiring to me. She is so good at this medium of coloring, so I've really wanted to give it a go lately.
Stamps: Patchpal Ducky, Patchpal Messages
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay, Cameo Coral
Paper: So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, watercolor, Cameo Coral dp
Accessories: Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Cameo Coral & Going Gray markers, aquapainter, sponge, Curved Rectangles & Labels 1 Nestabilities, Photo Corners punch

Thanks for stopping by again! Remember the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge is going on, and Shawne has some incentives for you to join in the fun. Go check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Cassie, this is ADORABLE! Look at all those dots and that cutie pie ducky! :) So glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, this is just so cute, it quacked me up! I knew as soon as I saw the flower soft autumn, it was just made for charlie! Can't wait to see what you come up with on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie! This is gorgeous! Love the layout! And the puddle! And your watercoloring! And ...
    Thanks for the compliment!
    You are so inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, gonna feature your card on my blog tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Cassie. I love the way you layered your card. Super job..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)