Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Limelight & Color Dare Challenge

Good afternoon! I'm feeling so peppy, because this has been a wonderful home school day AND I got to make a card ;D I love days like that! For today's card I decided to combine the sketch from Limelight with the colors from the Color Dare. Along with the sketch from Limelight the challenge was to use patterned paper. . .and I just happen to have a couple of pieces (sarcasm). The colors we had to use for the Color Dare are Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, and Chocolate Chip. These coordinated perfectly with my new Cosmo Cricket Earth Love paper. Sweet!
Stamps: Moose Wishes (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, Chocolate Chip, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love dp
Accessories: circle cutters, window punch, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, buttons, Copics

Now I know you're thinking, 'Why did you use a retired CDS stamp?!? I love and want it!' Well, while this one may be retired, there is a wonderful alternative called Moose Friends! Golly, I just love these little moose!

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Great entry for the Color Dare Challenge...glad you could play along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good day! And I love, love, love your card. My favorite moose, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie, this is SO cute! I love the green and brown...kind of unexpected! So cool! :) I love your card, and I'm so glad you played along again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO cute. I love that moose..he's adorable. Great job combining challenges and thanks for joining the Color Dare this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Cassie! Love the little butterflies swirling around that adorable moose:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie this is so cute. I just love this sweet image. Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW ! I love this!! I love how your image is colored, how you set your sentiment and the dp... yeah, I have a few scraps laying around myself .. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute moose, lovely card, love the LO. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is adorable! I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing along in the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)