Friday, September 25, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge 38

It's my weekend to hostess the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge over at Papercraft Planet. . .YAY! I am always so stoked to do it, because I LOVE seeing what everyone creates with the colors. Color challenges are are probably my favorite kind of challenges, as if you couldn't tell ;}

Anyway, I chose some fall like colors this week, because I am just so in the mood for Fall. The colors are
Sage Shadow (a light almost mint green)
Apricot Appeal (soft yellow)
optional: Really Rust (orange-red)
Close to Cocoa (brown)
and neutral vanilla or white

I chose to use a new release set for the month of September called I A-door You from Clear Dollar Stamps. This is such a great set with so many images and sentiments.
Stamps: I A-door You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Apricot Appeal, Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Cosmo Cricket Earth Love dp
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils & baby oil, Labels 4 Nestabilities, sponge, cocoa ribbon

Now it's your turn to go grab your Clear Dollar Stamps and join in the fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with ;D

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Cassie:) Love the colors you chose...I'm going to actually try to play along! Hopefully at nap time today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, I love the brown & blue! Gorgeous, girl!

    ((hugs)) to you w. dh getting ready to leave. You're in my ♥ & prayers, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful colour combo and an awesome card. I will try to play later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love the way you have done the image. Gorgeous. Thank you for the lovely congrats message on my blog. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job tying these colors in together Cassie, reall y cute card it should be a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Cassie. Love your color combo.

    :-)

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Cass, I love how you used the colors. What you did with the nesties is great!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that. And love the embossed panel at the bottom. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)