Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Card for Cute Card Thursday

This is my card for Cute Card Thursday, where the challenge is 'Buzz Off'. I just loved this challenge, and knew that I was going to use my Bee-utiful Ballerina stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps.
Stamps: Bee-utiful Ballerina (CDS)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Yoyo Yellow
Paper: Basic Grey June Bug, Basic Black, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: sponge, Inverted Scallop Circle Nestabilities, oval punch, dew drops, embossing pen, glossy glaze, Icicle Stickles, Circle cutter, Copics, Black Sparkly Fluff
That Sparkly Fluff is so fun and perfect for this image. I may end up sending this to my sister, because her nickname has always been 'B' even though her name is actually Melanie, lol. Anyway, be sure to stop by tomorrow, because I will be hostessing the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge! I'll have a fun sample to show you with colors I've picked, and I hope you'll want to play along! PLUS, this Sunday is the start of Sneak Peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps, and you DON'T want to miss out!

11 comments:

  1. What a cute creation - I love all the sparkles, works well with the black and yellow theme!
    Wedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super duper cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card, the image is so fun, love it! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how this card is so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright and cheerful colors... you're right... its definitely a perfect cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card!! And your nesties! This image is so cute I love how you highlighted her! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this set too! I made cute little candy boxes with this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the fun image on your card and the touch of sparkle! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's adorable! I need to get on it and do mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)